What are you bringing to Burning Amp 2017?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I will be attending this year I have put together a junk box build using magic eye tubes. I built it a few years ago, and the schematic and notes will be available for anyone who wants to build a simmilar toy. I will bring speakers and a headphone adapter to run music from my tablet to the home made amp. It is interesting in that it uses 6sn7 tubes as power triodes. It works better than its specs suggest.

Mirror Magic is coming to BA, but for display only, as I got the amp compensated this evening (it was an oscillator, now it's an amp), but when I got it back in the case, a channel was missing.

It's maybe something I can fix with a screwdriver, so there may be some tunes tomorrow from it after all.

It's loaded into one of the smaller Antek cases w/heatsink that they had before their fire.

Here's the gain-phase. I want 10-15 degrees more phase margin, but at least this thing will play without oscillating when it feels like it...

I'm bringing other things that will make sounds....

Attachments

• MMagic_G-P_111117.jpg
    MMagic_G-P_111117.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 299
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.