14th Annual Vancouver Island diyFEST-2017

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I've eaten literally tons of potato chips over the past 60yrs, and IMHO the best brand of potato chips - Miss Vickie's, most particularly the Sea Salt and Malt Vinegar, Balsmic Vinegar and Sweet Onion, and Lime and Black Pepper.

All of which are very low points on the WW scale, and full of nothing but healthy nutrients. - honest :rolleyes:

So suddenly I say I'm coming and mysteriously one by one they start bailing?

A guy could get a real complex in this thread.
Seriously though, Don, hope all goes well with the delivery, ten fingers, ten toes, that sort of thing. :cheers: We'll miss you like we miss the others which means by about 6pm Saturday we won't even notice you're not there. So... before that happens, let's go to 6pm as if you were there.

I love ya man, you're the greatest. We really should get together more often.

And so on. :)

Hope the American contingent made it safe and sound.

I have done the lunch food shopping, and although we need condiments and stuff, I believe I addressed the need for meat, cheese and buns well. We just need someone who won't cut themselves while slicing cheese as there's no time for that tonight.

I'll be on the 6am boat so expect me about 8:30?

Have a great night in the meantime.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.