The Greater Ottawa and Environs DIY Audio 2017 Get together.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Apologies if the date and booking have not been finalized. Work-related travel and family obligation have kept me busy. I will get back to this soon. For now, please note that the event will likely be held on a Sunday to accommodate some long standing participants. Take care !

Oops forgot to check this thread... I was away in december so I couldn't have made it anyways.

Considering I don't know what my schedule is like a week from now, i'm available any time, just let me know the dates and i'll be there!

April or march is fine with me. I sadly won't have anything to show since I haven't had a whole lot of time for DIY stuff in the last year :(

Oops forgot to check this thread... I was away in december so I couldn't have made it anyways.

Considering I don't know what my schedule is like a week from now, i'm available any time, just let me know the dates and i'll be there!

April or march is fine with me. I sadly won't have anything to show since I haven't had a whole lot of time for DIY stuff in the last year :(

Just come and enjoy yourself. That is what this is all about. I find it most enjoyable to talk with people share a common interest. And we get to listen to some tunes and have a good time.

Just come and enjoy yourself. That is what this is all about. I find it most enjoyable to talk with people share a common interest. And we get to listen to some tunes and have a good time.

Mark, I most certainly don't need ANY convincing what so ever - i'll be there!

----

On another note, any chance anyone has a 4 post (or 2 post that is upright - not on a angle) rack mount enclosure in like < 12U they might want to sell? I got a startech one for like $70 but it's on a angle and the 4 post ones are in the $250+ range.

Things that happen when You don't check your calendar.

There are a few of us that can usually say I'll be there no matter what the date is.

And I'm usually first in line to make that statement.

And then there are the folks who carefully check the agenda and make sure that they have room on the schedule.

When we initially met I did not have anything planned for the dates of interest.

Now I am sorry to say that I am not available for the 2nd of APril.

You guys have had a very successful meeting without me before. So if the dates get moved I can be there if not. I know you will still have a great time.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.