DIY Audio Ottawa 21-22 Feb 2015

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello ladies and gents!

(And yes we do have ladies interested in audio.)

We had a great meeting this past Sunday with our core group of key decision makers.

(All six of us.)

We had a great time talking about our escapades over the past little while. A great time.

We decided on some possible dates in February.

I didn't write them down, but I believe that Ron had all the particulars.

Ladies & Gentlemen

It is decision time, please. The dates that have been proposed for our 2015 Ottawa DIY meeting/get-together are:

- Feb 7 & 8
- Feb 21 & 22; or
- Feb 28 & March 1

Those dates were proposed at our lunch get-together, but not everyone was able to attend.
***So ASAP, we would like the potential attendees to give us your vote/opinion/preference for one of those weekends... by posting in this thread. ***

In the near future, we'll have to finalize our 1st & 2nd choice, so that Pierre will have sufficient lead time to try to reserve/book the hall.

I'm looking forward to the 2015 event!

- Ron

It'd be cool to plum your experience and have a presentation of measurements of different drivers and discussions of ones you recommend for different applications.

Of course this may be cutting too close to your pro work and you'd then have to shoot us at the end of the presentation, but I'm just being greedy :)

It'd be cool to plum your experience and have a presentation of measurements of different drivers and discussions of ones you recommend for different applications.

Of course this may be cutting too close to your pro work and you'd then have to shoot us at the end of the presentation, but I'm just being greedy :)

Wow, the o p t i o n s .

Interesting.

Give a presentation and I get to shoot Dave......

I'm thinking :D

Mark,
- If you want us to vote on whether or not you shoot Dave, I think that is all on you!
- If you want us to vote on a get-together date, however, I suppose we could.

I was hoping to hear from regulars - opc; Mr Slim; Tony D - but they haven't chimed in. I haven't been in touch with them since our last meeting, but maybe some of you are (in regular contact) and could give them a nudge to chime in.

I would like to add that right now, Feb 21/22 is the clear 1st choice. If you check the replies of some who had preferences, you'll see that Feb 21/22 is the only weekend that works for everyone (who has replied).

Knowing that, I'd suggest that unless those other regulars post within the next few days, Pierre should try to book the hall for Feb 21/22 for us. If he can't get it for that weekend, the 2nd choice might be determined by hall availability.

At least, that's my suggestion.

- Ron

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.