DIY Ottawa winter 2013

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'd be very interested in hearing the ZRT floor standers!

I've never built or heard any of Zaph's stuff, but I imagine they will sound very good.

Cheers,
Owen

Welcome back Rick. The Eton 8.1 design has been around for a while, and I bet it must sound good :).

We'll probably find out how they sound together.:rolleyes: It'll be a little bit of a push to get these done on time. I logged back on to the site to see what was shaking in the Ottawa DIY world and low and behold there's a meet in less than 2 weeks.:eek:

Hi, Pierre
re post #97: I was interested enough in the shigaclone to try to locate the transport a while back, but couldn't find one. So I do have some interest in your offer.

Having said that, you probably all know that I haven't completed many projects yet, so if someone else with more experience/tools is interested, it probably should go to them instead.

The recent "teasers" about what people are bringing is really amping up my excitement for our get-together!

- Ron

As mentioned before I will be bringing some of my junk to give away (your treasure).
Including a pair of Electro Voice HR60's and drivers. I have another pair available for sale.

We have heard most of Owen's wires. If anyone wants I can bring my version of the early headphone amp and wire fet power amp, both are SE versions

My brother asked me to fix a scope for him, I did fix it and now he says he doesn't want it so I will bring it to sell. It's a Tek 212. very small portable scope. It has dual trace and a small bandwidth 500khz and 1 millivolt sensitivity. I played with it for a while and all functions seem to work. I will include one of my probes and the service manual. He wants $50 for it. My first scope I bought in 1969 was a single channel Heathkit 100khz scope. You can do a lot with limited bandwidth.

see you guys Saturday

opc

Joined 2004
Paid Member
I'm working hard on speakers to!

Nothing like last minute pressures!

Will probably end up dialing them in on Saturday afternoon when I'm there.

Don't think I can make it for Sunday.

A question for all.

Is anyone willing to bring a pre-amp?

I don't have one that is working.

And if you have balanced outputs even better.

Done and done! I'll bring my BZLS.

Cheers,
Owen

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.