DIY Ottawa winter 2013

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Another picture of the 'Timbits':

Attachments

• DSC_0296.jpg
    DSC_0296.jpg
    556.7 KB · Views: 352
we had a meet this past April, so I think the next one would be next year. Sometimes a few guys get together for a lunch and shoot the breeze sort of speaking. Summer is generally the time for beer and BBQ and not in the dark damp basement soldering and sawing. If you want to organize a lunch feel free to do so. There is no president or any formal organization.

At the last diy Ottawa fest I picked up a SilverStone usb DAC as one of the door prizes. I think one of the Daves donated it. I have been wondering where to set it up in the house. I came across an Android app called “usb Audio Recorder Pro”. Low and behold the DAC and my Google Nexus 7 tablet work well together with the app as an interface between the two. The DAC sounds better than the built in audio in the Nexus 7. Thanks Dave.

At the last diy Ottawa fest I picked up a SilverStone usb DAC as one of the door prizes. I think one of the Daves donated it. I have been wondering where to set it up in the house. I came across an Android app called “usb Audio Recorder Pro”. Low and behold the DAC and my Google Nexus 7 tablet work well together with the app as an interface between the two. The DAC sounds better than the built in audio in the Nexus 7. Thanks Dave.

Actually that was me.. ;)

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.