Greater Toronto Area DIY meetup

DUG,

Well, look like nobody is interested except you and me :(. I am sure that you want to meet a few more faces when you drive all the way from Mississauga to Vaughan. What say we postpond the meet up until some other time? Actually I am coming down with a cold too - should not have spent over an hour shuffling the driveway yesterday.

Take care.

Regards,

Meeting of Toronto DIY

I'd be interested in a meet up. I recall from the unsuccessful attempt that a time and a place is a challenge.

I will kick it off by suggesting Sunday afternoon, Feb 10.

I can offer a location at my company offices located at Dufferin Street just off the 407. It is easy to get to from most locations east, west and north. We would have access to a meeting room and coffee.

If that location is not best for all who are interested, I am open to joining in an alternate venue.

I'd be interested in a meet up. I recall from the unsuccessful attempt that a time and a place is a challenge.

I will kick it off by suggesting Sunday afternoon, Feb 10.

I can offer a location at my company offices located at Dufferin Street just off the 407. It is easy to get to from most locations east, west and north. We would have access to a meeting room and coffee.

If that location is not best for all who are interested, I am open to joining in an alternate venue.

Hi, wlowes

How are you? I am glad someone reponded :p. I think Joe (jktam) is interested to come too. You are right, the place is always kind of a challenge. Thank you for your generosity in offering a venue for the upcoming meet. I agree, the location is actually quite centrally located and easy to get to. From my place (Markham), I can get there in less than 30 minutes. Any weekend afternoon is fine with me (most of the time) unless something unexpected happened.

Anyone else? Merlin, Ikoflexer, DUG?

Regards,

Gentelmen,

If there are no more suggestions on alternative time and dates for the meet up, let's confirm it. The date will be Sunday, February 10. Since the venue is wlowes's office, I guess we should ask him what time would suit him best. Wlowes, please propose a time.

Regards,