DIY OTTAWA WINTER 2012

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.

opc

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi Guys,

When was the get together last year? I remember there was snow on the ground, and that it was extremely cold, but I don't remember when exactly it was.

Are there any preliminary plans for timing this year? What works for everyone? We should try and nail down a date before it gets too close and people can't make it.

I might suggest a lunch sometime in November to do a little planning and get things organized, would everyone be up for that?

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again this year!

Cheers,
Owen

Hey guys, I'm in for this again.

When was the get together last year? I remember there was snow on the ground, and that it was extremely cold, but I don't remember when exactly it was.

The last Ottawa DIY meet was Jan 22-23 2011. Yes it was cold.:eek: Mid minus twenties, according to my notes.

Ok November meet and greet. Saturday at one in the afternoon same place as last time Eastside Marios on Huntclub. Weekend to be determined by popular vote.

By the way now is the time to start the voting.

How about the 19th or 26th? I wouldn't be able to make the 12th.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.