Another PNW area meet: enABL & driver mods

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,
For all you DIY types in the Sea Tac area, the Pacific Northwest Audio Society will be hosting Bud Purvine, the inventor of the enABL treatment at the June 9th (Thursday) meeting.
Bud will be doing an A/B demo of treated and untreated speaker drivers, as well as explaining what enABL does.
So if you've wondered if this technique actually works, or have been hesitant to dive in, this should be a very informative meeting.
If there's time, I'll be giving a bit on other speaker driver modifications, with drivers in various stages of the process. Bud's a far more interesting person to listen to, but I'll endeavor to keep my end up as well.
:D

The meeting will be in the basement of the Church and is accessed from the lower parking lot. It's not very hard to find. The meeting will officially start at 7:30 PM (the usual time). BTW: It's free to the public.

Here's the address:

Mercer Island Congregational Church (in the basement)
4545 Island Crest Way
Mercer Island, WA 98040

Best Regards,
TerryO

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.