8th Annual Vancouver Island diyFEST 2011

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2006
Paid Member
I will be transporting inmate TerryO in the away vehicle - if I'm able to contain him!!!
:wave2s:

Containing Terry has been attempted - but never successfully. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Hannibal Lecter.jpg
    Hannibal Lecter.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 142
I must say it's refreshing to meet people that aren't overly impressed by my fabulous wealth, drop-dead good looks and Ultra-SOTA system, unlike all those young impressionable girls that were always following me around.

But on the other hand, my wife says our daughters only did that to butter me up, because I couldn't say no. Evidently the grand-daughters have resorted to the same tactics as well.
;)

I am really sorry to see that Geek and Don the doorman might not be there, as I always enjoy shooting the bull with them.

Best Regards,
Terry

Gregg, Terry has it right. Eh? is used 'cause your hearing is going. Eh is used at the end of a normal sentence eh. :)

"Eh?" holds a rather unique distinction in the English language (that is, the North American dialects).

It is not only a complete sentence by itself, but in the higher latitudes, it's also the proper ending to any sentence.

Best Regards,
Terry

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.