Southern Ontario diyFEST

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Burlington is probably my traveling limit, but it works for me.

Coffee shop should be fine, although noisy. Someone's house, depending on how many we add up to might work better. If anyone has a "shop" where they work on electronics would do, as would a board room. I'll bet we get too loud for a library. :devilr:
Any other ideas?

-Chris

Sounds okay.

Mother Tucker's Marketplace (Burlington) would be excellent (just a suggestion).

Perfect!

-Chris

That's a good idea. I will make reservations if everyone is okay with this location (and buying some food). Just need a head count!

I'll also look into renting board rooms in Libraries etc. in the future.

Casull you can bring your Magnum, if anyone brings up audibility of boutique interconnects or capacitors you can fire wildly into the air!

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
It's a walk around and pick up what you like kind of gig for one price. Does anyone know what that price is these days? The food is excellent, fresh and made / cut right before your eyes.

It's not too bad for a special occasion, and has everything for every taste. I always eat far too much.

Of course, you do live very far away Rob.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.