Manchester, UK DIYers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi All

I'm relatively new to the DIY scene; I've just finished my first pair of speakers and think they're fantastic. I've also just moved to the Castlefield area of Manchester with my girlfriend.

I don't know many (anybody) in the area - is there anyone around that meets up regularly that fancies a meet?

Cheers

Chris

Hi All

I'm relatively new to the DIY scene; I've just finished my first pair of speakers and think they're fantastic. I've also just moved to the Castlefield area of Manchester with my girlfriend.

I don't know many (anybody) in the area - is there anyone around that meets up regularly that fancies a meet?

Cheers

Chris

Not that I know of, but then I don't exactly go looking for these things.

One thing I did notice however was this

http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f24/uk-meet-updated-saturday-november-7th-2009-a-443554/

I don't know what it would be like mind you, although there is a list of all the equipment that's going to be there.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.