New England Audio Get Together

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Cancelled Cancelled Cancelled SORRY

Guys/Gals
My wife just got a job offer in Texas. She has been interviewing for 2 months with this company.
Anyway, she has to negotiate pay and moving with them but that puts us to work this weekend painting the house and organizing some stuff before a move.
We dont know how fast they want to move us but we know they kept bugging her about being ready to go if they offered her the job.
I AM REALLY SORRY you have no idea how much I enjoyed the last get together and I am sure this one would rock as well. Plus we all need a few hours of great music with other DIYers dont we?
If anyone wants to keep it going let me know and you can take over renting the hall/hotel. I have a $125 hall and a $200 hotel conference room.
Let me know by end of the day guys/gals.
Again please accept my apologies and I will see what happens with the moving. If it looks like its a two week process then this is NO GO at all for me and if its a two month process, like our last move, then I will organize again for a different weekend.
Otherwise, keep your eye out for a TEXAS audio get together.
Uriah

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.