Vietnam tube amplifier festival

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello everybody.

Recently, the DIY tubey movement in Vietnam become stronger than ever, with the advantage with huge stock/tube military source available since Vietnam war.

Last September, the 2nd festival for Viet tubey have been held at Hochiminh city with more than 200 visiteors as well as 15 big amplifiers from whole country. Fyi, because the requirement for participation is DIY amplifier stronger than 15W, therefore we funny named the festival is "Sumo contest"

Below is some snaps we would like to share :

Attachments

• resize of img_0142.jpg
    resize of img_0142.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 1,184
Thanks for nice comments.

Fyi, the such kind of festival/offline are very often in Vietnam recently and we also have some contests for DIY solid, speaker...

@DaLary : the specs of OTL apmplifier, i think around 50-80W per chanel but what i sure is 1000W consumption, so it is not recommend to use if you not sure who pay for the Electric bill at month-end.

@ Soundbridgade : Sorry i am not much understand what you like to see ? could you pls clarify so i will let you know if possible.

With best regards.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.