The Burning Amp Festival- an Audio Happening

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
.... Mikorist and Zen Mod.

they're here ....... to serve and protect !

:rofl:

:cheers:

edit :

Mikorist was a Man with the Mission - in other words he got Burning Bulb of Idea :rofl:

boyz - you can chime in and give your suggestions in http://www.burningamp.net/forum/5-ideas-and-suggestions/

I hope that with new dedicated place especially pictures posting will be easier and more convenient for every BAFer .
it's not intended in any way or meaning to be concurrent place to our beloved Big DiyA :clown:

Last edited:
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
I like this special BAF Burning Weed , on bottom of (almost) every page :rofl:

Attachments

• BA weed.gif
    BA weed.gif
    15.6 KB · Views: 353
I just came off the phone with Gordon, from Power Physics, manufacturer of Class D amps. They decided to donate couple of their class D amps to BAF, that will be raffled during the BAF 2010 event. So if you are in the search for a Class D Amp, be prepared. You could find more about Power Physics and their products, see their line at
PowerPhysics Audio Electronics - Lab Notes
Thank you Gordon!

Last edited:
diyAudio Editor
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Please everyone bringing stuff also have a power strip in their car and interconnects. and speaker cables (depending on what you are bringing) An extension cord wouldn't hurt.. .. You can leave them in your car if you want at first. We will have tape to label them.. Then if you need them you have them.

Probably we will need a an extra preamp or 2 so maybe you have one that isn't DIY, bring that.. again, it could stay in your trunk, until needed..

Mark

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.