The Burning Amp Festival- an Audio Happening

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2002
Paid Member
cuibono said:
At the festival, someone played a Ricky Lee Jones LP on LousyMusicians Metronomes - does anyone remember what album it was of hers? I'd like to find it...

That was my record - it was Rickie Lee Jones singing "The Moon is Made of Gold" on Rob Wasserman's Duets album.

---Gary

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

wrenchone said:
The vibes record was mine - Karl Berger & Friends "Around" on Black Saint Records.

Thanks much. Good music, and the recording really drove home why people rave about fullranges. Which is a bit annoying, really, because I'm just putting the finishing touches on a triamped system with 4th order crossovers (I'm hoping to have the thing run-in by next BA). On the other hand, a lot of what I liked about crossoverless drivers was also present in Ian McNeill's FIR crossover system, which I suspected would be the case but it was nice to have a confirmation.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.