The Burning Amp Festival- an Audio Happening

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Thank you Jan very much.

So far our time was consumed mostly with deciding on space and how to solve many logistical issues - sound, transportation, food... We really didn't work much on the schedule and the event itself. This new space is great relief from many aspects, and we will be able finally to start planning the event.

Once we have web up, I will have all participants listed and equipment they are bringing. It will be great help to sort and link that out. We appreciate your help very much.

AR2

Little bit above

Aerial view

Attachments

• aerial-view.jpg
    aerial-view.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 544
There are two parking lots. First one is in front of the entrance to the Fort Mason and is free. The second one is just behind the gate, next to the first one - the first hour is free, and after that I believe the whole day is $ 8.00 as far as I remember. There is no need really to park inside as everything is close. You might drive inside next to the Fire House to unload your stuff and than go back to park in front the Fort Mason.

DSP_Geek said:
By the way, I have a fair bit of surplus stuff. It's all good, just the various design iterations changed my requirements. Will there be a trader's table, and might one post a list beforehand so people know what to expect?

Yes, we will have trader's table. You could send me the info of the items you will have for trading to my email address found on the www.burningamp.com site. I will post that on the site once I have web finished.

diyAudio Editor
Joined 2001
Paid Member
The latest update is that it will be an all day to early evening marathon
on Sunday , October 21st.

EVERYONE PLEASE PM or e-mail AR2 and tell him you are coming and if any are attending with you. We need a good turnout to make this work and we need to get an indication of how many are coming...

There will absolutely be a trading area. see AR2's post above

Variac

AX tech editor
Joined 2002
Paid Member
Variac said:
The latest update is that it will be an all day to early evening marathon
on Sunday , October 21st.

EVERYONE PLEASE PM or e-mail AR2 and tell him you are coming and if any are attending with you. We need a good turnout to make this work and we need to get an indication of how many are coming...

There will absolutely be a trading area. see AR2's post above

Variac

Mark,

Does that mean there's no organised event on the Saturday?

Jan

janneman said:

Mark,

Does that mean there's no organised event on the Saturday?

Jan

Because of the facility cost, logistics, and availability, it seemed better to do a long one Sunday than two short sessions on two days. That also coincidently ends up avoiding a conflict with the just-announced NorCal meeting. If you and/or magura want to go for the two-fer and travel out there for that event, then back to the City for Saturday night and the Sunday event, it can certainly be arranged.

I may also have some alternative suggestions for Saturday. Email me.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.