The Burning Amp Festival- an Audio Happening

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
You know, I'm wacky!
I even step over these rather than stomp them: Pyrrhocoris apterus.

Attachments

• bodobacs.jpg
    bodobacs.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 391
diyAudio Editor
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Water is warm, weather is warmish, 82-84 deg where my house will be which is a higher altitude than the beach, but cools to 65 at night usually. People are very gentle and friendly, I don't even miss SF much, just my friends.. I speak Spanish and have my wife's family here, so I have it pretty good! No info on electronic stuff yet, but package delivery/mail is now pretty reliable but not cheap..I mostly bring smallish stuff down in my luggage, although doorknobs and faucets are going to be the theme for a while.

Just wondered how you liked it - Vancouver might be more my speed if I decided to emigrate. I'm happy to see that you could bring along some of your toys. How is access to electronic stuff down there?

See, Jan understands............
I always enjoy speaking with Mr. Didden, I learn a lot and I enjoy his accent. :)
I meet with Very Old friends once a year about this time, looks like I'll have to miss another B.A. , Too bad, my loss, I've always enjoyed helping setup and even tear down the rooms. It made me happy to see people thrilled by winning the drivers I brought a few years ago.
Ron

diyAudio Editor
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Well we always appreciated your awesomely finished loudspeakers!

See, Jan understands............
I always enjoy speaking with Mr. Didden, I learn a lot and I enjoy his accent. :)
I meet with Very Old friends once a year about this time, looks like I'll have to miss another B.A. , Too bad, my loss, I've always enjoyed helping setup and even tear down the rooms. It made me happy to see people thrilled by winning the drivers I brought a few years ago.
Ron

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.