The Burning Amp Festival- an Audio Happening

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
AX tech editor
Joined 2002
Paid Member
SY said:

Because of the facility cost, logistics, and availability, it seemed better to do a long one Sunday than two short sessions on two days. That also coincidently ends up avoiding a conflict with the just-announced NorCal meeting. If you and/or magura want to go for the two-fer and travel out there for that event, then back to the City for Saturday night and the Sunday event, it can certainly be arranged.

I may also have some alternative suggestions for Saturday. Email me.

Stuart,

You have mail.

Mark, Vladimir,

The single-day only makes it more necessary to schedule something for the participants. We don't want to lose half a day scrambling around and trying to set something up while 20 others want to do the same, at the same time, at the same spot.

Jan Didden

janneman said:

Stuart,

You have mail.

Mark, Vladimir,

The single-day only makes it more necessary to schedule something for the participants. We don't want to lose half a day scrambling around and trying to set something up while 20 others want to do the same, at the same time, at the same spot.

Jan Didden

I agree completely. Having organized or helped organized 3-4 of these. The better you have the schedule, logistics, and equipment finalized in painful detail, the more rewarding it is for everyone. Free form/casual is nice, but a fair bit of time gets wasted.

http://www.audiodiycentral.com/rep_NoCal2003.shtml

diyAudio Editor
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Here is the venue:

That would be Alcatraz in the background and the bay 10 steps away.

Nice place!!

Attachments

• exterior.jpg
    exterior.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 486
Hello guys,

The web is more or less done, I am just missing a few items. So, I have to ask all of you that are planing to attend to send me some images of the items you will be bringing with you. I would like to post them on the web as equipment preview. I think it will be nice for everyone to see what will be presented. You could find my email address on the registration - admission page:

http://www.burningamp.com/

While you are there, you could register if you didn't do it already.

I was checking my calendar and I just realized that we are only 30 days before the event!

Stay well
AR2

AR2 said:
Hello guys,

The web is more or less done, I am just missing a few items. So, I have to ask all of you that are planing to attend to send me some images of the items you will be bringing with you. I would like to post them on the web as equipment preview.[....]
I was checking my calendar and I just realized that we are only 30 days before the event!
/B]

Images? That's gonna be tough to do: half of it's a pile of lumber and the other half is on its way from Europe. 30 days indeed - sleep will be an absent mistress.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.