Who ever seen this CLASS-D amplifier

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
My friend send me his pictures about 2400w CLASS-D, He told me that him bought it from CHINA.

But in CHINA he contact only dealer, Please Chinese member who known this model please suggest me for order and let me know its website.

Regard
Analog guy

Attachments

• class-d.jpg
    class-d.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 4,130
This amplifier is made in Thailand

This amplifier is manufactured in Thailand, designed by my self and the R & D team from the firm TAFN ENGINEERING CO.,LTD

D-TECH 2400 is a highly reliable advanced CLASS-D power amplifier capable of delivering high power over the whole audio band without overheating in a very small size. At the same time it is capable of reproducing sound with outstanding clarity and stability like never before possible with conventional amplifiers.

So far for what i hear, no other PA amplifier of this size and weight can match the power and sound quality.

Many PUBs and Discotheques in Thailand are changing ther systems from reliable class AB amplifiers for this new Class-D model ( D-TECH 2400 ).

Attachments

• crown-dtech.jpg
    crown-dtech.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 2,233
Class D amplifier

I find it interesting that the switchmode supply can only work from 140v to 260v AC.

So in countries that have 100-120v AC mains this amplifier is useless.

Also by the way there are no such things as "watts RMS". It is a non existant term.

Watts are calculated by measuring the volts rms multiplied by the current rms, and therfore RMS X RMS cannot = RMS.

The fact that the square root of 4 x the square root of 4 does NOT equal the square root of 4 but is just 4. There is no root mean square attached the answer of 4.

I would be interested to know how you measure the damping factor )not dumping factor) at 800 and you do not even specigy the load impedance. Damping factor is simply defined as the load impedance divided by the output impedance of the amplifier.

So assuming that 8 ohms was the impedance to which the DF was referred to this means that the output impedance is 10 milli ohms. The output coil will contribute more than this.

Class F

Dear Lars,

Maybe you should check your mathematical skills.

The calculation for power in watts ALWAYS contains either volts squared, amperage squared OR volts x amps.

In any of the three calculations, the voltage and current are RMS terms and in each of the three an "RMS number" is multiplied by an RMS number so how can the answer be a root mean square number?

The load resistance will determine the current so it is quite OK to use the current value as part of the calculation.

So to help out watts may be calculated with three formulas

1) Volts RMS x amp RMS = watts
2) Volts RMS x volts RMS divided by load impedance = watts
3) Amps RMS x amps RMS x load resistance = watts

Damping factor

Our amplifier have very high dumping factor due to the analog negative feed-back taken from the very speaker output wich normaly is not posible with convencional Class-D.
Our Class-D uses a new more advanced technology wich solves many problems found with convencional class-d designs.

And Mr. MOER don't try to be an expert with so elemental things that everybody with a litle bit of knowledge already knows.

Class D

Dear Michael,

There are many designs which take feedback from after the low pass filter.

What is "conventional class D"?

What more advanced technology are you using? Your THD numbers are not great, there are quite a few designs with THD far below your 0.1%

There is nothing more irritating than companies selling products internationally when the texts of said products have blatant grammatical or spelling errors.
With teams of marketers, engineers and executives, the grasp of the English language seems to elude them.
___________________________________Rick..........

New technology

Mr.Richard Ellis, Our product is NOT intentionaly made to sale overseas, ONLY THAILAND. But is overseas countries that are intrested in our product. So do not complain in the speling as we already sale enough in Thailand and we do not need to sale overseas, besides i'm not in the sales department but R & D department and i write in the forum just for fun.

Mr. Moer The dumping factor and other factors such as THD, when the numbers are good enogh, there is no need to make it better as you are not going to feel any diference at all, and we prefer focus in other aspects that do make a diference and they are noticable.

Dumping factor more than 50 is normaly more that enough and do not make any diference if higher than that.

Our technology makes the design very stable and reliable for a class-d amp but i'm not going to reveal how as it is company policy.

Re: New technology

Michael-Rifa said:
Mr.Richard Ellis, Our product is NOT intentionaly made to sale overseas, ONLY THAILAND. But is overseas countries that are intrested in our product. So do not complain in the speling as we already sale enough in Thailand and we do not need to sale overseas, besides i'm not in the sales department but R & D department and i write in the forum just for fun.

Michael, indeed Post #16 is rather mistake and maybe intended for another thread. By the way, how much a cost of your amp in Thailand?

MOER:

If you multiply RMS voltage by RMS current, you get average power (also known as RMS power). Then again, Root-of-Mean-of-Squares is a mathematical averaging method (the square root of the integral of the magnitude squared).

Michael Rifa:

At least your product looks somewhat original and you are not trying to sell it here. Note that there are other companies in Asia and India that seem to be selling clones of amplifier models made by well known European and North American firms. Fortunately you seem to be a few steps ahead of them, although after the UcD boom, low-distortion, high-bandwidth, low output impedance, complete damping of filter resonance and post-filter feedback are becoming standard class D features.

Eva said:
Note that there are other companies in Asia and India that seem to be selling clones of amplifier models made by well known European and North American firms.

EVITA THIS IS BLATANT LIE IN THE CASE OF INDIA...............

THERE IS NO AMPLIFIER MADE IN INDIA BY ANY MANUFACTURER WHICH IS A DIRECT OR INDIRECT COPY OF ANY EUROPEAN OR NORTH AMERICAN FIRMS, GET YOUR FACTS CORRECTED!!!!!!!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.