Pictures of my T-Amp.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I finally completed my T-amp project.Thank you all who shared their experiences on this forum.This power supply(12V regulated) gives a better soundstage and bass definition than the SMPS I tried.
They are not shown on the photo but I used Auricap input caps and Cardas internal wiring .I added an input selector as you can see.Volume pot is Alps blue and input females are Cardas.Back and front panels are cut by some kind of CNC machine.I also made power amps too.I think the sound is fantastic.I prepared parts for 10 amps and sold some of them..We tried them with Onur Ilkorur’s design SINGULAR with AER drivers and that was a perfect match and one of the best sounds I have ever heard..I think tripath amps can give a high-end sound if they are matched with speakers they can really drive..

Front

Attachments

• front3.jpg
    front3.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 582
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.