classd4sure?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pierre said:
Sincerely, every time I saw a post by classD4sure, a senseless discussion started, hijacking the thread. He seemed to be against everyone.

he is usually helpful and is certainly quite knowledgeable. however, more often than not he is stuck in his perspective and unable to view things from other people's perspectives and insist on the universal acceptance of his views. as a result, any discussion with the guy turns into an ugly fight.

Looks like I had my facts wrong. I recalled him saying he wouldn't be around for awhile and assumed he willingly disabled his account. I didn't know he got banned.

I don't think he is missed much by most people; definitely not by me.

fokker said:
he is usually helpful and is certainly quite knowledgeable. however, more often than not he is stuck in his perspective and unable to view things from other people's perspectives and insist on the universal acceptance of his views. as a result, any discussion with the guy turns into an ugly fight.

Pot calling the kettle black.:scratch:

diyAudio Editor
Joined 2001
Paid Member
ClassD4 insisted on his account being disabled at the time that we closed a thread by a friend of his. We obliged, and apparently he later changed his mind, as he has sent many extremely obscene and abusive e-mails to our staff claiming people posting here have no idea what they are talking about, that he is needed to keep order, some members shouldn't be allowed to post, and a bunch of other stuff, in the grossest terms possible , while at the same time demanding that he be allowed to return. :xeye:

Possibly he's sending them still, but he is a permanent member of our spam filter club. To viciously attack the people you are asking for a favor seems somewhat irrational to put it mildly, as well as illustrating that he really isn't up to our standards of civilized discussion.

It's ironic that he complains about the quality of discussion here after insisting that he wanted nothing to do with us and leaving. We do need more knowledgable people on this topic, but not with a pathological lack of self control.

Variac
:captain:

Status
Not open for further replies.