Go Back   Home > Forums > Amplifiers > Class D

Class D Switching Power Amplifiers and Power D/A conversion

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving
Closed Thread

Old 4th January 2007, 01:55 PM   #11
diyAudio Member

A pitty...I like "colorful" personalities

He was very helpful for some of us and...after giving him some credit, he was very nice

He told me he got a new scope to play with so his post will be missed...maybe he though the forums were getting not enough technical for him

Old 4th January 2007, 02:23 PM   #12
Banned

I talked to him a few weeks ago, to him it was two reasons, part banned, part tired of us.

Old 4th January 2007, 02:39 PM   #13
RX5 is offline RX5  Philippines
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Tekko
I talked to him a few weeks ago, to him it was two reasons, part banned, part tired of us.

LOL

Old 4th January 2007, 03:24 PM   #14
Variac is offline Variac  United States
diyAudio Editor

ClassD4 insisted on his account being disabled at the time that we closed a thread by a friend of his. We obliged, and apparently he later changed his mind, as he has sent many extremely obscene and abusive e-mails to our staff claiming people posting here have no idea what they are talking about, that he is needed to keep order, some members shouldn't be allowed to post, and a bunch of other stuff, in the grossest terms possible , while at the same time demanding that he be allowed to return.

Possibly he's sending them still, but he is a permanent member of our spam filter club. To viciously attack the people you are asking for a favor seems somewhat irrational to put it mildly, as well as illustrating that he really isn't up to our standards of civilized discussion.

It's ironic that he complains about the quality of discussion here after insisting that he wanted nothing to do with us and leaving. We do need more knowledgable people on this topic, but not with a pathological lack of self control.

Variac

Closed Thread

Hide this!Advertise here!