Mean Well SMPS with Amp9?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
We can make smaller voltage versions of SPS30, that is to be launched this week. The standard version can be adjusted in factory from +/-40V to +/-60V, but if a reasonable number of supplies are demanded, we can make a custom version with +/-24V output (or +/-12V output if you need only +24V)

Hope this helps.
Best regards,
Sergio

Pierre said:
For the price of that you can probably buy a SPS30 or even SPS80 from coldamp, that is specifically designed for audio and tested (only the SPS80) by a lot of people in the forum, including me, with excellent results:

No doubt Coldamp provides excellent results. But for what concerns the price, I'm not sure you will get the SPS30 for 60 €.
This 150W SMPS costs less than 30€ !: say you buy 2 of them for +/-24V et voila... Do not misunderstand my point: I don't know if one can compare one pair of S-150S with SPS30 (f.i, you will not have 5V or 12V out of the box) but if this is half the price, it might be worth to try.

Christian

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.