Bought the kit, now I need parts

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Finally convinced myself I could put together my first project, so I ordered the Amp 5 from 41hz.com While its coming in the mail I'd like to see if I can order all the additional parts I'll need:

A transformer, fuse, mains switch, potentiometer, heatsink and maybe a couple other things I can't recall right now.

I think i've got a pretty decent idea of what I need to get, but I've never ordered any of these before so I don't know who offers these. I've heard that digikey has a lot of parts, but it looked like most of the pots they offered were mono. Any recommendations for where I can find good high quality parts?

Mods: Feel free to move this post if it would do well in another forum, just thought some here might have more specific knowledge of this amp and what it needs.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.