Lepai T-Amp with TA2020

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
We get your point, Tekko. You have made it many times over. Could you please drop it? :D

We support freedom of speech here. Just let him continue to blare his dislike and anger with Lepai. Maybe he is too stressed at work and needs to let off steam badly.

By the way, his comments can be a good source of entertainment with alternative viewpoints. I actually enjoy reading them. :D

Last edited:
If in your future posts you could use the the lepai as an anti-pattern and discuss its implementation in relation to the TA2020 datasheet and modern high speed pcb layout I don't think anyone here would mind.

But telling everyone that the pos amp they bought for a pos price is a pos is not a great learning experience, it's at waste of breath.

@Tekko - yes this amp might not be up to your standards, and the quality of the components used and the build quality is not great - but for the price it is more than adequate! You are right there is no worse sounding amp in this price category - the reason being is that there is none available at this price point.
And it is certainly better than many of the crap sounding plastic soundbars that flooded the market from many major brands...
What do you expect at this price point?
Good quality Volume pot is at least $6 - $10
- half the price of this unit...
You might not like it but at this price folks will be buying these...
Cheers!

OT a bit here...

A Lvpin amp with MP3/WAV/FLAC/APE decoder, USB 2.0 input and remote controller.

T2dxd2Xn0XXXXXXXXX_!!134451349.jpg

Last edited:
I did not buy the Lepai but it is what actually got me started and interested in Class D Tripath amps. Tekko did have a hand in my purchase decision, and obviously so did KopiOkaya. Alternative views does help sometimes depending on how you take it. Tekko is quite an intelligent guy, you just need to wade through the anger in his words to get to the good information. :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.