Small-signal modeling of self-oscillating amplifiers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
TOINO said:

It is the first university created in entire world...

I saw its year of formation, during the "dark age", but was not sure it's the oldest. No it was not the oldest, considering Chinese learning institutions, or maybe Hellenistic institutions.

My mother tongue was phonetized by Portugese priest Alexander Rhode in 1850's. That was the best thing that happened to it: all words are phonetic with no exception, and invariable.

Sure! I mean the oldest of “Christianity”. We can not forget also the neighbour great Arabic civilization from where most knowledge was imported at the time.
Anyway all that “knowledge soup” has open the World to our ancient Portuguese’s. They produce people like Magelean the first known man that turns the world…
Portuguese is one of most spoken occidental languages in the world due to the ancient history of maritime discovering but Alexander Rhode is not a Portuguese name…

Hei! Koolkid this is Sliding Mode around the topic :D

Hi

Since my status has now changed from a regular student to a PhD position in magnetic-less high power density switch-mode power supplies based on piezoelectric transforners, my credentials have now changed from s042302 to ksme. The new addresses to the links from the beginning of this thread are now:

http://www.student.dtu.dk/~ksme/diy/low_dist_amp_master.pdf

http://www.student.dtu.dk/~ksme/diy/Small-signal_modelling_of_self-oscillating.pdf

If you have an interest in small signal modeling of self-oscillating amplifiers you should defiantly check out the work of my former PhD college Mikkel Christian Wendelboe Høyerby. Most of the work done in his PhD thesis revolved around this subject. Also Lars Risbo from TI has also been active in this area.

Links above are broken, it seems sovadk has passed away, and his thesis is too big for DIY Audio to accept as an upload (1.66MB pdf versus 977kB max). The post linked in the previous sentence is followed by one with a link to the thesis at academia.edu, which requires many pages of info forms be completed before allowing the paper to download. It can be read online without the hassle but perhaps an exception to DIY Audio's max attachment size could be arranged.

sovadk's paper on small signal modeling does meet the file size limit. So I'm attaching it to this post---it's less hassle to find and download on a search but it's unclear how much longer it might remain available.

Attachments

• SmallSignalModellingOfSelfOscillatingSwitchingAmps.pdf
    531.6 KB · Views: 123
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.