What's the theory of self-oscillating modulator?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi, all

I tried to find some explainations about self-oscillationg modulator, but there are only some simulation procedures and there is no explaination about that why it is called self-oscillationg, what's the theory there ? So could you please show me something about this? Thank you very much.

Best Regards
Jimmy

Ex-Moderator
Joined 2005
Spend more than 10 minutes searching the forum and you'll certainly find some useful information. There's even a thread on the next page you'd be interested in reading entitled " Explanation of Self Oscillating Class D". Your english is good enough that I would have thought the name "self oscillating" would be explanation enough.

Yes, I have already read that post and the link article. I totally don't understand.

That article didn't told us what is self-oscillating modulator? why the parameters can be set like that?

For a beginner , Could you please explain it a little bit more clearly ? Thank you verymuch.

yours
Jimmy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.