1kW Class D - Page 2 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Amplifiers > Class D

Class D Switching Power Amplifiers and Power D/A conversion

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 20th October 2006, 03:01 PM   #11
soongsc is offline soongsc  Taiwan
diyAudio Member
 
soongsc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Taiwan
Quote:
Originally posted by drzhuang



500W
This seems a bit out of the ordinary.


__________________
Hear the real thing!
 
Old 20th October 2006, 03:07 PM   #12
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Quote:
Originally posted by soongsc

This seems a bit out of the ordinary.



It was designed for 8ohms only. The current limits output power to 4ohms.
 
Old 20th October 2006, 03:12 PM   #13
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Poland
For me it looks like 300W RMS. It is this company: http://www.diaut.com/products/products.htm ?
It's quite difficult to read although it's only simplified Chinese . Partly can be translated here: http://babelfish.altavista.com/
Or already translated here: http://babelfish.altavista.com/babel...2fDPAXXXSE.htm
It hard to believe that this is 1000W but who knows.
This one looks a little bit better:
http://babelfish.altavista.com/babel...s%2fDPAXXX.htm
I would buy one if I could - just to test it. Do you sell it in Europe?

Marek
 
Old 20th October 2006, 03:30 PM   #14
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Quote:
Originally posted by Markus2006
For me it looks like 300W RMS. It is this company: http://www.diaut.com/products/products.htm ?
It's quite difficult to read although it's only simplified Chinese . Partly can be translated here: http://babelfish.altavista.com/
Or already translated here: http://babelfish.altavista.com/babel...2fDPAXXXSE.htm
It hard to believe that this is 1000W but who knows.
This one looks a little bit better:
http://babelfish.altavista.com/babel...s%2fDPAXXX.htm
I would buy one if I could - just to test it. Do you sell it in Europe?

Marek

It is real 1000W. there isn't seller in Europe.
 
Old 20th October 2006, 04:29 PM   #15
fredos is offline fredos  Canada
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Quebec
Output device are not optimized for that kind of power..And slow too! 200ns in switch off...Need lot of dead time! And worst..15.4A a 100 celcius....SAO are not to tight to support impedance variation of speaker? Try to move this with SGS STW45NM50...It will be lot more appropriate for power rating you claim! And easier to drive! The IR2110 in the picture did not comme too hot at this voltage? Except if switching frequency is near 150Khz...What frequency? What kind of level shifter did you use between the comparator and mosfet drivers? Why the third big cap on top of mosfet driver? Not to much info request I wish...

Fredos
 
Old 20th October 2006, 04:37 PM   #16
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Poland
I'm still not sure whether this is the company I mentioned earlier (www.diaut.com) . If it is, here you can find some oscilograms for these amps: http://babelfish.altavista.com/babel...2fWaveform.htm

Marek
 
Old 21st October 2006, 05:07 AM   #17
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Quote:
Originally posted by fredos
Output device are not optimized for that kind of power..And slow too! 200ns in switch off...Need lot of dead time! And worst..15.4A a 100 celcius....SAO are not to tight to support impedance variation of speaker? Try to move this with SGS STW45NM50...It will be lot more appropriate for power rating you claim! And easier to drive! The IR2110 in the picture did not comme too hot at this voltage? Except if switching frequency is near 150Khz...What frequency? What kind of level shifter did you use between the comparator and mosfet drivers? Why the third big cap on top of mosfet driver? Not to much info request I wish...

Fredos
On and off time is about 90ns.
STW45NM50 looks better.
The driver is about 45 with fan cooling.
Switching frequency is 360kHz.
No level shift.
One cap is for supply. Two cap is for output when supplyed by 300VDC.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 11.pdf (32.8 KB, 394 views)
 
Old 21st October 2006, 05:09 AM   #18
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Quote:
Originally posted by Markus2006
I'm still not sure whether this is the company I mentioned earlier (www.diaut.com) . If it is, here you can find some oscilograms for these amps: http://babelfish.altavista.com/babel...2fWaveform.htm

Marek

Yes.
 
Old 21st October 2006, 06:32 AM   #19
Netlist is offline Netlist  Belgium
diyAudio Moderator Emeritus
 
Netlist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
drzhuang,

What is the purpose of this thread if you can't disclose a schematic and can not talk freely about the design?

/Hugo
 
Old 21st October 2006, 06:50 AM   #20
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Quote:
Originally posted by Netlist
drzhuang,

What is the purpose of this thread if you can't disclose a schematic and can not talk freely about the design?

/Hugo

Isn't there question and answer except schematic?
 

Closed Thread


Hide this!Advertise here!
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
1500W RMS Class D PCB - which Class D Driver Chip is it ? mosfetsound Class D 11 1st April 2011 11:17 AM
Can a Class AB PP amp be said to be operating in Class A at low signal levels? ray_moth Tubes / Valves 19 23rd January 2009 07:52 PM
How about a round-up of Class A kit power amps, or collectable vintage class A? Brisso57 Solid State 4 14th February 2007 10:30 AM


New To Site? Need Help?

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:25 AM.


vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 1999-2014 diyAudio

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2