2x Inputs
Integrated Meanwell PSU, Hi-End Bivolt Full-Range
Bluetooth receiver w/ integrated Hi-Fi Wolfson DAC
aptX® audio decoding: The highest Bluetooth stereo audio quality possible

ultimate2.jpg

P1160545.JPG

P1160557.JPG

P1160562.JPG

That's a beautiful amp. Well done on everything including the high quality parts !

Hypex Ncore dual mono build

I wanted to share my Hypex Ncore dual mono build.

Parts:
Qty(2) Hypex NC400 amp modules
Qty(2) Hypex SMPS600 power supplies
Qty(2) Aluminum cases - Ebay store
Qty(2) Vu meters
Qty(2) Vu meter driver boards
Misc connectors

Picasa link to more amp photos

The cases are very nice. I had the company where I got the cases cut out the binding posts, XLR connector and front VU meter holes for me. They did a perfect job on it. I sent them a small drawing of what I wanted and the sizes of the holes.

As far as how they sound… Simply put, amazing! Things being subjective and all, I can easily say they are the best I have ever owned. Are there better out there? I am sure everyone has their own opinion. As for me I am happy. :)

Attachments

• Ncore1.jpg
    Ncore1.jpg
    567.7 KB · Views: 837
  • ncore2.jpg
    ncore2.jpg
    766.5 KB · Views: 1,247
  • Stereo2013.jpg
    Stereo2013.jpg
    512.5 KB · Views: 1,248
Here are a few photos of the D-class amp I'm using at the moment. It's a 41Hz's AMP6-Basic in a Modushop case.

Amp6SFront.JPG

Amp6SBack.JPG

Amp6SIn1.JPG

Amp6SIn1.JPG

I also build one to a friend of mine, who was using an old AB-class receiver with his computer to play background music. The old receiver consumed 40W on idle, this one consumes 1.5W on idle and 2.5W on moderate volumes. So the amp has probably paid itself back to my friend.

What are these SMPS that i see very commonly in a lot of this class D amps?
They must be pretty unique to offer symmetrical rails. I will need +/- 55 volts for mine.

Im still using an old transformer/diode/cap/inductor/cap filter for my class D amp.

The are several manufactures. Connex electronic have a good range, and Hypex also make SMPS and more that I don't remember

Hi guys,

here my new amp called "Octopus", an L25D-based 8-channel amp, DSP-powered by Acourate.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Best regards,

Michael

Sorry for missing informations... the system is meant for activation of my both stereo- speakers (WWMTMWW), so I need 4 amps per side. Yes, there is a computer mainboard with an external soundcard, so I do online-convolving (external source: coming per XLR, internal source: foobar and JRiver).

The voltage SMPS-L25D is 60V, the other power supplies are meant for the soundcard and the PC.

The system is built for running without a monitor. Just pushing the button the system is activated and needs about 10 seconds to boot, another pushing the systems is shutting down and cuts the power to all components.

TPA3106D1

My new project using diy TPA3106D1 module. Currently I am using meanwell power supply with constant voltage, but I am thinking to use psu with constant voltage and constant current. Casing is made out of black perspex, speaker connectors are gaofei and rca connectors are from neutrik. I still need to manage wiring a bit more, I'm not quite happy how it looks now.

BR,
Ales

Attachments

• IMAG0425.jpg
    IMAG0425.jpg
    613.6 KB · Views: 790
  • IMAG0426.jpg
    IMAG0426.jpg
    781.5 KB · Views: 692
  • IMAG0427.jpg
    IMAG0427.jpg
    849.6 KB · Views: 627