Class D Amp Photo Gallery

Roughly how many watts does that yield from that amp module?

Using sine wave I could attain a 95W but my speakers almost exploded.

Using 70% of volume in most of the musics it hardly consumes more than 20W from the wall, but sound stronger than my vintage marantz thas has 250W. Actually if I set the volume to 80% the whole street will be able to hear.

T1 Alps and T2 Tk2050

New soon

bull3t5.jpg

bull3t3.jpg

bull3t2.jpg

bull3t1.jpg

A SIMPLE POST-FILTER FEEDBACK TOPOLOGY FOR CLASS-D AMPLIFIERS

This amplifier,
a custom ordered project is based on the idea from "PhaseAccurate" (ChL). The nice thing about this amp is the fact that it handles a wide load range from nominal to open load equaly well. Operating range is from +-30V..+-60V with max. output level signals from 25Vrms to 70Vrms.

The design is based on two equal half bridges that are being used in full bridge mode for higher output levels. This is an almost analog amplifier featuring NO special components except for the half bridge gate drivers chips being used (IRS2011). The modulator is based on the classical TriangleWave Generator in front of a comparator generating the PWM output signal for the half bridges. The amplifier is carrier based 384KHz featuring zero offset output with noiseless turn-on including notch fitlers after the LC's for additional carrier suppression.

I have no test figures yet, however on my old 200W Panasonic 3 way audio box it sounds very well. I encourage everyone to read the paper from "PhaseAccurate".

Many thank's for the help and this great paper "A SIMPLE POST-FILTER FEEDBACK TOPOLOGY FOR CLASS-D AMPLIFIERS "

AnalogIntrest

Attachments

• 2012-08-29-206.jpg
    2012-08-29-206.jpg
    968.4 KB · Views: 2,401
  • +-30V Supply +-50Vpkpk-50W.jpg
    +-30V Supply +-50Vpkpk-50W.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 746
  • +-60VSupply+-100V_Output.jpg
    +-60VSupply+-100V_Output.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 324
First DIY project. Nothing much to be proud of, what I did was mostly soldering, drilling and swearing.
The board is a DIY KIT I bought from on diyhifishop (awesome service)
The chassis comes from hifi2000.

Amplifier: Class D TDA8950
Output Power: 2 x 150 W @ 4 Ohm (supposedly)
Total cost: A little less than 170 US$

This amplifier,
a custom ordered project is based on the idea from "PhaseAccurate" (ChL). The nice thing about this amp is the fact that it handles a wide load range from nominal to open load equaly well. Operating range is from +-30V..+-60V with max. output level signals from 25Vrms to 70Vrms.

very interesting project, love the Right angle SMD coaxial inputs

And two "daylight shots"

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Very nice looking build. Came out looking super. How does it sound. I'm in the process of building a Class D amp too - using one of the Sure modules. I'll post some pics when I get further along. Right now I'm waiting on parts from China.

The Densenclone

Left picture: the original Final Amplifier Densen B-3xx +

Other pictures: my Densenclone

Made with:
- an IKEA LACK shelf
- amplifier board TA2024 ( Ebay )
- Switching Power Supply 12 V – 5A ( Ebay )
- blue LED and connectors

If someone is interested in more information, I can open a thread in Class D Amplifiers.

Ciao.
Luca

Attachments

• 2a7eoi9.jpg
    2a7eoi9.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 708
  • eizib.jpg
    eizib.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 617
  • 29e4s2d.jpg
    29e4s2d.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 639
  • 2rf54qq.jpg
    2rf54qq.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 1,094
like the Arjen's stuff myself. gychang

Left picture: the original Final Amplifier Densen B-3xx +

Other pictures: my Densenclone

Made with:
- an IKEA LACK shelf
- amplifier board TA2024 ( Ebay )
- Switching Power Supply 12 V – 5A ( Ebay )
- blue LED and connectors

If someone is interested in more information, I can open a thread in Class D Amplifiers.

Ciao.
Luca