T-amp 25W or more (prebuilt) suggestions

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
BWRX. Sorry to pick yuo up on this but the nasty condition you say one in five enjoys is spelt DIARRHOEA. The reason I know this is because when my son was very young he devised this mnemonic Dig In And Run Right Home Or Else Accident ! Quite why I don't know but it has stuck (no pun intended) ever since.

Ex-Moderator
Joined 2005
midside said:
Yes, I believe I need more than 15. This is for an outdoor system that could supply tunes for a small/medium sized party.
I have seen the 41 kits that you speak of, but I was hoping to find something prebuilt thats bigger than the SI.
Thanks!
You could probably get someone to build one of the kits for you. You'd still have to build the supply and connect everything up though.

Puffin said:
BWRX. Sorry to pick yuo up on this but the nasty condition you say one in five enjoys is spelt DIARRHOEA. The reason I know this is because when my son was very young he devised this mnemonic Dig In And Run Right Home Or Else Accident ! Quite why I don't know but it has stuck (no pun intended) ever since.
:spin:

Have you at least tried the SI T-amp? You might be surprised at just how loud the thing will get, and clean, too. I don't know what kind of speakers you want to drive, though....

I mean, running on batteries into my 87 db efficient JBL S26s (2way bookshelfs) I can make some serious noise. Enough, imho, for a small/medium party. For only $30 it might be worth a test run.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.