New to ClassD

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi All,
This is probably my first thread in ClassD part of forums, so please be patient. After few years of designing ClassA amplifiers I decided to try something new, the ClassD. First I've been amazed by new fully digital TI chipsets for their performance, but it seems that nothing is as perfect as it looks. I've found few articles where analog input ClassD amps were superior to these with digital input. So I decided to make an switching amplifier with analog inputs.

I allways try to get the most fun of building amplifiers by making everything myself, so I try to avoid some already published designs and I like to count, measure, tweak, rebuild, destroy and think all night how it can be done. But my basic knowledge of self-osccilating PWM modulators is limited, so I'd like to ask you if there's some realy good litearature or something what can be useful as a starting point for me.

Thanks in advance

Regards, Robo

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.