my 1st ever D-amp, WORKING!!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello baldin...

please see my earlier post/s ..... the detecting "part" taken from ucd700 pdf.... it works :D combined with the MOSFET N/P switches(link to scheme posted also).... it(supply) disconnects when inputed with iether a + or - ......

my problem?? is how to -isolate- ??? the UCD oscilation from the on/off mosfets..... maybe a CLC between mosfet switch AND UcD is enough.....

did it with opto-coupler/isolator(between DC detection && mosfet switches)... im off with just using level shifters/transistor switches/inverters(only works BEST in sim, not in real world)...

still in proto though.... need a way to -MIX- , or monitor 2 ucds with just a single mosfet switch/ AMP PS...

:smash:

You might want to take a look at this ...

Simulated with 1Khz input at 2V amplitude
+/- 74 Vdc
0.5% THD
450W RMS
650 Khz switching freq

Of course these are simulated results, but taking in consideration that LT spice is a reliable tool you could reach those results using a 2 layer pcb design.

Best Regards,

Savu Silviu

Attachments

• ucd_printscreen.JPG
    ucd_printscreen.JPG
    244.6 KB · Views: 798
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.