500w Class D

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
500W@4 OHMs,1kHz,THD+N<1%
Min THD+N:0.05%
BW:20-20,000Hz

Attachments

• p1010007.jpg
    p1010007.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 2,526
koolkid731 said:
Let's see. It's not class-D, not class-AD, not class-BD, as well as all other classes as tabulated by Karsten Nielsen.

Class-D is dead. Long live class-Zhuang!

Heh.... I think he just meant to say it differs from the as seen on the data sheet hip4080. Not so sure it uses that at all either.

From google translator:

Overview :

DR500 Providing high-quality D Type power amplifier required preparation and control functions, external hard disk power MOSFET Configuration flexibility to meet 500W The different power output.

Features :

Escape PWM Preparation, frequency 250kHz

In response to the bands

Single power supply, wide voltage range of work

3A Driven currents

THD+N �F 0.2%

Efficiencies : 92%@250W �C 8 @ Island

88%@500W �C 4 @ Island

Export direct current spaces -

1 4 feet separate plug-ins module

Guozaibaohu

Applications :

Active box amplifier

Vehicle-mounted power amplifier

Bass amplifier

Broadcasting system

�@

Quotations :

1000PCS at : 32 yuan RMB

Reference design model unit : 210 Yuan RMB

http://translate.google.com/transla...&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&prev=/language_tools

classd4sure said:

Sooo you're saying it's a class Z??

Why not tell us what makes class Z unique? We don't need ze schematic.

Class D is Class D. There are too many so called "class--" to define switch mode amplifier, Class I, Class T, Class J, Class S, Class Z. Little difference make new name. If you believe they are different from class d essentially, you can call my product anything at will.

drzhuang said:

Class D is Class D. There are too many so called "class--" to define switch mode amplifier, Class I, Class T, Class J, Class S, Class Z. Little difference make new name. If you believe they are different from class d essentially, you can call my product anything at will.

Believe me Sir I'm very much in agreement with you there. I consider a switching mode amp =cass d! End of story.

The class Z was just a bit of a joke, considering you're disclosed such little information about it, other than 500W class d of course.

BTW, class S was the original class D, may it rest in peace.

Anyway it's very difficult to decipher the information on your website, especially through google translator. Given the schematics as mjjz stated the output stage certainly appears conventional, so are you then able to tell us what makes your amplifier unique? You understand this is a DIY audio forum and not so much for marketting.. I trust you're here to share?

Is it the daughter boards you're selling or the complete module, will it be a DIY Kit, or geared towards mass production, what form of modulation do they use, and feedback?

Thanks,
Chris

We are all curious to see the schematics, especially if there is any new and interesting solution.

However publishing a sch is a bit of a risk. Not so much because of the danger of somebody copying the design, and mass producing it. This is not a very high risk, because, believe me, the producers who are interested in Class D technology, they have it already.

The risk is more that people here will breadboard the schematic to try it out how it sounds. And with a DIY PCB or breadboard, you are bound to end up with a poor or useless result. So the product may get a bad reputation based on it's breadboard performance, even if it has great performance on the producer's 4 layer PCB.

So i would be understanding if dr Zhuang is reluctant to post his schematics. However a nice explanation about what makes his amp different than others, would be very interesting :)

Quotations :

1000PCS at : 32 yuan RMB

Reference design model unit : 210 Yuan RMB

How much is this in US$ ??

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.