Connection Help with UA760 Differential Comparator

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Folks,

Just Drawn this schematic, Does the connections are OK with respect to the polarity and Negative feedback arrangement....
Comparator is UA760 differential comparator.....

regards,
K a n w a r

Attachments

• dclass.jpg
    dclass.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 229
Hi,

Its a TTL output, but its also Push-Pull type not an open collector type thats why it doesnot need pull up resistors...

I think the polarity of audio signal at the output would be inverted and the amp behaves as an inverting amp
So the connections regarding polarity are OK isn't it.....

K a n w a r

Hi everyone ,

If we put a signal at input 2 of UA760 than inverted signal is obtained at output 2, but non-inverted signal is obtained from output 1..

If we put a signal at input 1 of UA760 than inverted signal is obtained at output 1, but non-inverted signal is obtained from output 2..

Therefore its clearly evident that to get non inverted output signal one has to feed the signal to its either input, but take the signal from complemented output....

If input 1 is used than say output 2 will serve with same polarity of signal....
If input 2 is used than say output 1 will serve with same polarity of signal...

Correct me If I were wrong....

K a n w a r

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.