2 x Zappulse 2.2SE modules for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi, I have built an amplifier with two of these modules.

The amp sounds great, but I doubt I will complete the speakers to use it one....

I am happy to keep the case and power supply etc however in consideration that I built the amp to be as small as possible I couldnt use it for anything else.

Case made from 6mm aluminium and is ~ 13*15*20cm in size.

Power supply has 500w 50-0-50 toroid (240vac input) and 2 x 75v 10,000uF SPrauge 95 degree C capacitors with screw type terminals. Each amp has its own 35 amp bridge rectifier.

Gold plated terminals in and out. Inputs can be balanced or rca and I have also wired up a single rca for bridged input.

A few finishing touches are required to complete the case - the toroid needs to be fastened and a few screws tapped into the lid, thats all.

So, any offers?

I willcover the freight cost to celiver anywhere in the world the modules for US$25 or the whole working amp for US$50

There is no way the amp could be any smaller, everything just fits and would look very nice when finished. I guess I should take some photo's....

Cheers, Graeme

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.