tripath items

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Thanks for the links. At least we now have someone who is willing to sell Tripath eval boards. They seem to be vey hard to get in the U.S.

For the most part we would be better off to stay with the Charlize, 41HZ, Autocostruire, etc. At least for price.

Nice to see that they sell chips, too.

Attachments

• spades and bananas.jpg
    spades and bananas.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 375
panomaniac said:
Thanks for the links. At least we now have someone who is willing to sell Tripath eval boards. They seem to be vey hard to get in the U.S.

For the most part we would be better off to stay with the Charlize, 41HZ, Autocostruire, etc. At least for price.

Nice to see that they sell chips, too.

Hi,

Autocostruire will sell chips to those who buy one of their kit. I asked about it when ordering my kit last summer.

Regards,

"HEY EGGZY,
ARE YOU ON THE UK SONIC MODDERS LIST OVER ON YAHOO?
IT WOULD BE NICE IF YOU COULD POST THIS STUFF OVER THERE TOO.
CHEERS."

...Yeah! That’s me Michael, not much to say currently as I'm waiting for my 2020 to come from Autocostruire in Italy!
But I visit your T-amp site with baited breath!

MM can you help me...on my t-amp smc cap c12 on the left is a goner' is it the same spec as its neighbour c11 ? As you can see when I accidentally killed the cap, I removed the "solder mound" from under the chip revealing the perforations...any comments?

Do you know the spec of the missing cap? is there a number on the tiny smc's or a colour code? I can buy a load of smc caps from ebay...are these tiny things colour coded or what?
please excuse my technical naiivety
thanks happy NY
Eric
:xeye:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.