Class D amp kit

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
steven344 said:
Sorry everyone I cant post it here since the file size is a 2 meg pdf,would any one want to host a link to it or you can e mail me and I can send it to you,steven344@yahoo.com:bigeyes:

Hi,

What more info can you provide us with on it here?

Perhaps you could just copy the schematic of it from the PDF, resize it in paint or something and post it here for a quick look?

Thank you,
Chris

Is it just me or does that SMPS look really simple to build? With the output V just a few volts lower, this thing could run UcD400's in a car - if is has enough VA of course... they recommend a 20A fuse, is it then safe to say it could deliver 20A? 12 to 65V is about 5 times... 4A in the secondaries?

PS. It's probably 2*32V looking at the cap values. Too bad there's no specs/windings for the transformer.

class d amp kit

Its a simple circuit and still works after being 20 yrs old,my next attempt would be to use a tl494 or tl594 and build a class d amp from scratch,other possibilities would be a sg3524 or sg3525.I wonder what the guy from lcaudio does for his zap amps

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.