My SI modded amp.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hey, just wanted to post a few pics of the sonic T amp that I just finished modding. Amongst other things I changed the input caps and and recased it into a cigar box. I think it turned out pretty good. It sounds great.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

http://www.pbase.com/triodeguy/inbox

I bought about 14 of these little guys so I have a few more to build...not sure what I'll do with 'em though! I recently purchased a backup power supply that contains 4 SLA batteries and a charger. I think my next project is going to be stuffing two of the modded SI boards in to make a battery operated 4 channel amp. Can't wait to get started. :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.