amplifier

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Sorry to say mate but this is just way to general a post.
Thats why you havent had any answers.
As for in the u.k. there dont seem to be many kits avaible from teh u.k. but why not just buy from the states. I bought my Lm 3886 kit for BrianGT's site. www.chipamp.com

With the current weak dollar the prices are just stupidly cheap and all the accesories you need to finish such as transformers, connectors, wire etc. are available in the u.k. from Maplin either in the shop or online.

Those kits by the way seems to be a good way to start and there is a pretty good manual on the site to help building the amp.

You have posted this in the Class D section. If you want a class D amp then they seems to be some very interesting kits avaible from www.41hz.com.

Hope this helps.

Try not to post very general questions. And make sure you post in the right section. And above all dont be afraid to order from abroad.
If the person making hte kit uses this forum to advertise they stuff then it is easy to see if people are satisfied with the results and the service. I think with www.chipamp.com and its sister site www.audiosector.com this is near enough garanteed.

Fil

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.