Anybody know where to get one of the Sonic Impact amps?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Ex-Moderator
Joined 2005
target.com has them... but you have to buy the amp AND the portable speakers for $50. check it out here.

also worth noting: i got one of those and the board layout is the older version. the date on the board was 2003.07.03 while the first one i got from sonic impact was dated 2004.08.03

eCost experience

I ordered two T-amps from eCost on Feb 3, knowing they were on backorder until Feb 18. When I contacted eCost on 2/18, they said they were backordered until March 15. Today they told me they're backordered until April 11 (after they ignored my previous attempts to get an update on my order status). I fully understand the amps are in short supply these days, and that they rely on others to supply them with amps, but I have to say I've been less than thrilled with the responsiveness of ECost. I haven't yet decided whether to cancel my order with them, but I'm pretty confident I won't be placing another with them in the future.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.