Who Makes Pre Built Modules?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Anybody know of any decent, prebuilt amp modules? Im looking for something small that will produce 200-400 watts at 8 ohms.

This will be for a subwoofer so i figure there must be some modules available as such.

Also, anyone know where to get switching power supplies that will produce +/- 70vdc for an amp project??

Zc

Zero Cool said:
Anybody know of any decent, prebuilt amp modules? Im looking for something small that will produce 200-400 watts at 8 ohms.

This will be for a subwoofer so i figure there must be some modules available as such.

Also, anyone know where to get switching power supplies that will produce +/- 70vdc for an amp project??

Zc

What you need is in these threads in the Class D forum, you could use UcD400 from Hypex or ZAPpulse from LCaudio.

My experience with UcD180 is very good, can really recommend UcD, have not used them for my woofers yet, but for mid and high in an active system they perform very well.

Best regards

Gertjan

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.