Sounds good, i like it, you may appreciate too.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Chris, no, it uses two N-channels, but it does need a diode between the two MOSFETs. That clue should pretty much give away how it is done. I am not sure if it really can work for classD, but it does seem to have potential in an SMPS. I have to think about it more while working on the latter circuit. I suspect that the distortion is not as good as in a symmetrically driven circuit like the classic UcD.

Ooo, SCRs are very slow, to my knowledge. Yes, I am finding that if the output inductor does not give enough kick-back the rise time is slow in the idea I mentioned. I also am not sure how much shoot-through there is, since there is very little time between when the lower MOSFET pulls down the upper's gate and when it has to block. I tend to think that so long as the body diode was not conducting, the shoot-through should be minimal. I do not see any mega current spikes on the upper MOSFET, but I am amazed how much circulating current it seems to be showing. I did play with this type of thing with real parts in a quickie amp experiment, but I can't remember if it was classD or not.

Hey guys!!! i found service manual, and a very good site to have manuals free.

This is the adress...you must type the model and the Brand name...the factory name.

Sometimes you just write "audio" or "TV" and the Brand, alike "JVC" and you have good answers.

Have to register....but this is easy...type there and ready!

http://fileshare.eshop.bg/index.php?what=search2

I will post the site main page image.

This system is discrete.... only some auxiliary op amps, and some 7400...but the output is not with chips...it is using FETs!.

Have fun.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• register.jpg
    register.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 312
If you have not Winrar, go to this Brazilian site, hundreds of free programs!

Go to
www. baixaki.ig.com.br

this adress:

http://baixaki.ig.com.br/site/detail2657.htm

will send you direct to download are, just click in the green arrow.

A good chance to learn some Portuguese, the world sixth language. Enormous quantity of people talking.

This site has all world hi resolution pictures, also hundreds of freeware and shareware software...and the brazilian spirit, you are deeply welcome!

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• baixaki.jpg
    baixaki.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 264
This system is discrete.... only some auxiliary op amps, and some 7400...but the output is not with chips...it is using FETs!.

So, Ok, it uses mosfets for the output. What of the modulator? Is it IC based, discrete SODA... any idea?

Winrar is a great program, you can also use it to create zip type files if you want to add something to the forum here.

Regards

Sorry, could not understand...do you want the winrar or the Philips rar files?

I think you asked the Winrar program, no problem, just tell me, it is small.

Rigth Ritchiboy?

And if you want the Philips Service Manual, no trouble also, just tell me....it is big...hehe...but i can push a big (file) on you (ahahahaha....having fun!)

I am sorry, those language details, those simple daily use language is terrible to me, sometimes confuses me, or most of the times confuses me.

www.baixaki.com.br

This adress will work better.

regards,

Carlos

Carlos, I already have WinRAR, if you send me the rar files then I can host them to save everybody having to register at the site. Send me a message by the email button, then I will email you back and you can send me the files to my email address then. I do not want to publish my email address on here.

EDIT: Hold on, I'm stupid. I will just click your email button then you will get my email address.

classd4sure said:

So, Ok, it uses mosfets for the output. What of the modulator? Is it IC based, discrete SODA... any idea?

Winrar is a great program, you can also use it to create zip type files if you want to add something to the forum here.

Regards

It looks like the simplest possible, self-oscillating using feedback,
coupled with some schmitt-triggers...

Re: If you felt yourself stupid for few seconds, let me join the club Richie00boy!

destroyer X said:
As i could not upload more than 10M.....Yahoo said not!

I tried to make an Adobe and them to Zip to reduce.... i reached exactly 10M...but negative!...i am sorry....but if interested in amplifier, in four images.... the modulator...i can post here.

Carlos

Yes please, may as well. I'm not so interested as I am curious.

Regards

It is only one package...10.5 Megabytes sized, was Winrar, inside is Adobe...

So...i suppose i cannot split in parts....well, i do not know.

I will try "those schematics" and informs i found...people told me very similar to the Philips i have been telling you....but as has no brand....no mark....i do not know (hehe)

Will send in parts..... God helped me and keep moderators thinking in Giselle Bundchen (she is brazilian!)...there are many girls alike Gisele Bun dchen.

Oh! my God!...i am making typing error too!

Lets see if i will finish...i will start..lets see.

Carlos

Attachments

• main supply.jpg
    main supply.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 202
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.