Coldn't resist: feedback from 4th order lowpass !! - Page 3 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Amplifiers > Class D

Class D Switching Power Amplifiers and Power D/A conversion

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 8th December 2004, 06:19 AM   #21
diyAudio Member

Quote:
no you dont see many but there are some (we have a few....)
Hi Karsten

We know that already. But I think you still owe us some specs. You won't have to repeat that specs are not telling everything, we know that as well.
But they are still interesting for techheads like us, specially when chances are small that anyone of us will ever get a chance to hear one of your amps.

Regards

Charles
Old 9th December 2004, 09:05 PM   #22
km is offline km
diyAudio Member

hi.

charles have you visited our website recently?

we do have specs there and i dont know why you say "specially when chances are small that anyone of us will ever get a chance to hear one of your amps."

we do sell them just like we sell some from other manufacturers as well, so i would think you have a good chance to hear them and compare them to whatever you like or fancy

k madsen - www.cadaudio.dk

ps. i still think that the topology in question with feedback after the output filter has advantages in terms of audio quality , this however isnt too easy to illustrate with specs, is it?
Old 10th December 2004, 06:34 AM   #23
diyAudio Member

Quote:
ps. i still think that the topology in question with feedback after the output filter has advantages in terms of audio quality
We don't have to argue about that since it is already common belive here !!!

I was indeed posting my above statement before I visited your site for the last time. It has indeed improved significantely, but there could still be some more specs published (which might also improve sales).

Regards

Charles
Old 13th December 2004, 04:01 PM   #24
km is offline km
diyAudio Member

hi.

please see my reply in another thread about website and specs.

feel free to come with any suggestions you have...

rgds - karsten madsen - www.cadaudio.dk

ps. obvoiusly not everybody believes feedback after output filter is better , and obviously not everybody believes that power supply parts plays an important role in overall sound quality either

Hide this!Advertise here!