LCaudio Millenium vs. ZAPpulse and others

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

your help is needed to make a decision:

I want to buy a powerful poweramp kit, definitely NOT class A, must sound musical, clear, transparent and be strong and powerful especially in the bass region.

I came across a few designs so far, the most reasonable seem to be the LCaudio designs Millenium and ZAPpulse. I am wondering if anybody of you was able to compare these both or compare maybe one of them against amps from other manufacturers.

I want to drive my Eton based speakers, about 91/92dB; air motion transformers, those want lot of power for good bass performance.

Any help is appreciated.

Cheers
Christian.

The End Millenium XP is very good value for money. I haven't heard the Zappulse yet, but I'm sure, that you will get even more value for money here (at least according to power).

I'm very pleased with my Millennium XP. Clear, open, good definition and powerful. Seems very stable. I really like it a lot.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.