Help with wiring Icepower 125ASX2

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
A Little help with wiring my diy Icepower 125ASX2 amp build
I'm in need of a little help with the last part of my amp build. I am not an electronic engineer I just like to build stuff.

I have on their way a pair of Icepower 125ASX2 modules that I am going to build into the same case so that I end up with a nice 250w 2 x Chanel amp by bridging/BTL the modules. I think I have about worked out the wiring parts but am a little stumped on how to wire the 12/24v single pole standby switch, I have attached separate wiring diagrams to make it easier to read, 1 for the main power, one for the signal input/output and the amp enable/not sure diagrams.

Once I know how to wire the switch to the board do I need a double pole switch as I have been told to enable the 2 amps together or surely I can connect the 1 same pole to control both the boards ??

I know there are some of you guys out there that have built these as I have seen the pictures when googled but I can't quite see how the standby switches are wired.

I will be forever grateful for some help

Thanks

Attachments

• Power.jpg
    Power.jpg
    361.5 KB · Views: 956
  • Signal.jpg
    Signal.jpg
    367.2 KB · Views: 907
  • Not sure.jpg
    Not sure.jpg
    480 KB · Views: 1,181
  • Amp enable.jpg
    Amp enable.jpg
    894.9 KB · Views: 935
Hi,

You will find a complète schematic of a 125 ASX2 amp including pre-amp and mute section in attachment.

I've included the +-12V PSU and the pre-amp section in my four channels 50ASX2 build.

BR.

Pascal

Attachments

• preamp-fur-xxxasx2_425208.jpg
    preamp-fur-xxxasx2_425208.jpg
    266.4 KB · Views: 1,040
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.