Tiny TAS5558 +TAS5624 "Power_DAC"+SMPS

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Yep, dynamic shadow with pull-back delays makes it realistic analog VU.

Talking abt project ~ anyone knew how to get a Media player (on android box/RPi/Openwrt router) to do display Song title (Mp3tag), even better if can display Song Lyrics (lrc file) via an USB-LCD panel?

Last edited:
Hahaaa! The new kind of volume slider idea is coming, stealthy touch-me panel :eek: Gesture chip involved. Everybody, please, tell me if it is bad or so-so, I really need your personal opinion about that! If you do think it is looking good, great or OMG, do not comment at all ;)

Attachments

• HiFiTOY4_front.jpg
    HiFiTOY4_front.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 219
The initial look of the first product firmly sets the company place in the market. From a long time there is minimalist design trends which are most popular and safest way to do the things. You need to do your best at this stage becouse later there will be hard to you to make a turn from the track. Other's told you right that front panel is overloaded with information. It looked like basic line of Pioneer amplituners from 90's not like sophisticated gear full of right-implemented modern technology (I admire your project from a long time and no offence to Pioneer technology off course). I did 5-minut free retouch but in my opinion it should be redesigned from the scratch.

chermann, don't forget that I'm just freelance designer for now, I have no my own factory to play with lots of versions. When I worked for ODM factory I never did any mech design works, there were 2 mech guys for it, and as I remember to design something original and nice looking wasn't trivial task. That's why I appreciate any opinion about ID, and I'l attach better view for anyone who wish to try to mod the ID ;)

Attachments

• 2018-12-03_17-36-06.png
    2018-12-03_17-36-06.png
    74.2 KB · Views: 227
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.