hypex Ucd wiring - Please Help

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi All

I have been reading posts on your forum forever, but this is my first post. I purchased a Hypex UcD102 amplifier module, with OEM connector board and the SMPS. They units come with a small piece of paper each, showing pinouts.
I have connected all up, voltages all match to manufacturer spec, and amp board measures current, but have no sound whatsoever. I have had my input wiring tested, and is supposedly correct, to ground etc. I have been fiddling with this since December, when it arrived, and it is now Irritating me. Was supposed to be easy plug and play.

Has anybody assembled one of these exact modules, that would be able to post a pic of their wiring, for me to cross reference?

I have also emailed Hypex direct, but with no reply as yet.

PLEASE HELP!!!!

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Attempt 1, lets see if it works for the pic's

My power supply to OEM connector board is 100%. voltages measure 100%. Speaker outputs also no probs. My suspicion is the input connectors, if someone can shed some light. I have connected ground to the mains earth, which is not connected on the PSU, if that makes any sense. Did this for unbalaced connection. I'm happy to do whatever, just to get it operational.

My power supply to OEM connector board is 100%. voltages measure 100%. Speaker outputs also no probs. My suspicion is the input connectors, if someone can shed some light. I have connected ground to the mains earth, which is not connected on the PSU, if that makes any sense. Did this for unbalaced connection. I'm happy to do whatever, just to get it operational.
Do not connect mains earth. As stated in manual.

https://www.hypex.nl/documenten/download/1291

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.