TPA3116 from hiamplifier on ebay

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Has anyone had any experience with either of the amplifiers? The first was suggested in another thread but the owner had yet to set it up. Not up on Class D but the TPA3116 seems to be well liked around here.

TPA3116 Class-D Power Amplifier Board Support STEREO - 50Wx2 or MONO PBTL - 100W | eBay

TPA3116 Class-D 2.0 Stereo Power Amplifier Board [50W+50W] With Audio Cable | eBay

I've played with Tripath such as Sonic Impact, DTA-1 and DTA-2 and found them very pleasing and have a few in use. In the past I've built amps such as AKSA, BAKSA, P3A, P101, NX150, NXV200, LM3875, LM4780 etc but now need something simple not using 240V supplies.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Has anyone had any experience with either of the amplifiers? The first was suggested in another thread but the owner had yet to set it up. Not up on Class D but the TPA3116 seems to be well liked around here.
TPA3116 Class-D Power Amplifier Board Support STEREO - 50Wx2 or MONO PBTL - 100W | eBay
TPA3116 Class-D 2.0 Stereo Power Amplifier Board [50W+50W] With Audio Cable | eBay
I've played with Tripath such as Sonic Impact, DTA-1 and DTA-2 and found them very pleasing and have a few in use. In the past I've built amps such as AKSA, BAKSA, P3A, P101, NX150, NXV200, LM3875, LM4780 etc but now need something simple not using 240V supplies.
Any thoughts would be appreciated.

IMHO, SMD parts should perform better on the digital side of the circuit (outputs)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.